Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helpful info ...

• 06-06-2006 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

ok since i love you boardies so much im going to give you some basic tips for tommorow... lol

1. eat breakfast
    2.get enough sleep
    3. take a bottle of water and a bar of chocolate into the exam with you!
    4. dont be late.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

aw thanks! however, i can't eat breakfast on normal days let alone exam days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

i never eat breakfast, id normally have coffee. But im easing off all stimulants for the next 3 weeks and im gonna have breakfast. No point in having a quick high and a long crash.

I had breakfast for the first time before my engineering speed test and it payed off, so no way in hell im gonna skip during these exams.

- idgeitman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i feel sick if i eat breakfast that soon after getting up.. maybe i'll bring something to eat en route to school, i generally feel more alive/awake by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Try making porridge for breakfast - it releases energy slowly.

Advertisement