Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sun burn skin peeling

• 06-06-2006 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

I got badly burnt 3 or 4 days ago. Most of it has turned into a tan but the skin on my shoulders and chest have gone really dry and flakey dispite mine having applied liberal amounts of emulave moisturising body lotion etc. Im going out saturday and planning to wear a strappy top as usual. My chest looks disgusting though! :( What can i do to help it on in healing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Get 100% pure aloe vera gel and put as much of it on as possible as often as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Grem

Just keep moisturising it - every hour if you can. I know u said u are doing this already but you have another few days before Saturday to help it.
    An aftersun would be best because i find they ease the pain and help repair the skin better than regular moisturisers.

Advertisement