Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish top prospect

• 06-06-2006 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

just like to know who ya's thing is ireland best pospect of winning a world title while i have to say mine is Paul McCloskey but just done know why he taking so long to get a rack of fights up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Andy Lee , John Duddy , James Moore and in that order .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭The Long Fellow

sounds like McBrides gonna get a crack at one!
    He's jumped the queue, but i suppose with King in his corner whats new??

Would like to see Andy Lee win one though

Ya McBride will most likely be fighting Lyakhovich in August for the WBO title(thanks to King) , McBride as no where to be found int he WBO's rankings and all of a sudden he enters at #15 which makes all the rumours of that fight happening look true .

Lyakhovich would destroy him though , Sergui would batter and box him for a stoppage around 8/9 .

Lee took his record to 3-0-0(2ko's) last night with a first round stoppage of Rodney Freeman:www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=220138
    On the undercard of an Espn show .

Also last night Eddie Hyland(the oldest of the brothers) was exposed as he was stopped in his corner before the start of the 5th round .www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=284243

Hyland was thought to be the weakest of the brothers , while Paul(8-0-0 4ko's) is thought of as the best .

Advertisement