Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female guinea pigs looking for loving homes

Options
  • 07-06-2006 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Dublin area.
    5 female guinea pigs, age range 1 year 7 months to 11 months of age.
    Can be homed in pairs or trios, owner has genuine reasons for rehoming.
    Ideally indoor homes these pigs are much cared for pets and are used to being handled.
    The guinea pigs are not with me but in Cellbridge in Dublin, if you are interested in homing piggies contact me for the number
    guineapigrescue123@eircom.net

Owner also has 2 indoor guinea pig cages that could go with adopted guinea pigs, the guinea pigs are for pets only not to be used for breeding, food for other animals or for selling on. Genuine homes only.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

Hi yes i can home a female.You emailed me some weeks ago about a piggie in the limrick rescue.I was waiting for him to come to be after his op(neutering)but the rescue said he passed away a week later(aisling was the lady who was in touch with me).i'm still looking for a pig to befriend my 2 female piggies.please email if you still need a home for a pig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

doll2824, this thread is from 2006!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

Yes ,a friend emailed me the link and it wasn't till after i post the message that i saw it was from 06 :( bummer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement