Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exaust welder

Options
  • 07-06-2006 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need my exhaust welded in cork city
    anyone know where i can get this done?

does the exhaust have to some off if the area needing welding is accessable witheout taking it off?
    How Much does it cost ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

I got mine welded for 40 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

I got mine welded for 40 euros.
    Where did you get it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

I got it done in kildare. But they cost about that everywhere. Mine had two big holes in it aswell. Thought it was ****ed. But he did a very good job on it.

I got it done in kildare. But they cost about that everywhere. Mine had two big holes in it aswell. Thought it was ****ed. But he did a very good job on it.

Mine isnt that bad its a small hole less than 10mm by now i think and a hairline crack from that about 150mm, pretty straight forward.
    so i guess they didnt have to take off the exaust then for that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Any decent Advance pitstop/other tyre place should be able to do it.
    But they need a MIG/TIG (gas) welder.

I got mine done a while ago in Swords for €20

• Advertisement

anyone know one in cork

Advertisement