Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reports!!

Options
  • 07-06-2006 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Report on the days exams but include the subject you did and the level in each post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Subject : English
    Level: Highest

paper1
    easy. variety, nice essays, happy days. 10 pages of writing

paper2
    less easy. no surprises so i can't complain, hoping to scrape an A or high B. 14 pages of writing

Predicted grade 80-90%

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Level: Ordinary

Paper 1
    Easy enough was finshed early

Paper 2
    Alot of writing involved not to difficult thow

Predicted grade 60-70%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Higher English

Paper 1 - GAH. Comprehensions good. Essay shockingly bad for me.
    Paper 2 - ok. i had a headache and sore tooth, which bugged me the whoel way through! they were fair questions tho, so no complaints.

Predicted Grade: dont wanna think about it. I'll go for a B3. was hopeing for much better. bleugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Level: Higher

paper1
    comprehensions were great, loved question B, essay went surprisingly well

paper2
    lear went ok, not great though. happy with the rest

Predicted grade: not too sure..i can never predict my grades for english!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

English
    Higher

Paper 1. Grand. 1st decent english comprehensions in ages. Essay was good though. Did anybody do the essay on romance?

Paper 2: ah I don't know. Excellent good fair. I can't really tell

Want a high B maybe an A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fool 5000

14 pages of writing
    :eek:
    Try this maybe
    Writing cramp is a misery. It spoils exams and sometimes hamstrings careers. It can be avoided, but is seldom given the attention it needs.

Try the gorilla grip for yourself

Make a fist, and keep it hard and tight. In a minute or two, the tension will spread up your arm. If you keep it a while longer, it will reach your shoulder. It may even start affecting muscles in your back. (Now let go before it’s too late.)

The usual cause of writing cramp is misplaced concentration. You tighten your grip to write better. Sympathetic tension affects other muscles. Soon your hand hurts.

Advertisement