Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen and the footballers........

Options
  • 07-06-2006 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

have a look at this little story....

star9ma.gif

Poor auld Sleazer had better get back into the queue!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

She went out with Lee Trundle for a while apparantly. If you believe the English Daily star then she must have spent the last year going out with about 6 footballers as she's only back from China about a year or so. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Which footballers is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Cristanio Ronaldo and Ashley Cole I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

EXCLUSIVE: HER WORLD CUP HAT-TRICK
    The former Miss Wales, 23, had a love match with the big England defender after they.
    were introduced on a night out in London.
    And she told friends the Arsenal ace was really “hot and passionate”.
    The amazing revelation means Imogen, 23, has completed a World Cup hat-trick.
    Romantic
    She has also had flings with Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo and Trinidad and Tobago striker Dwight Yorke. Her affair with Sol began after he gave the boot to Imogen’s friend Tannin Proctor, a former Miss Wales finalist, in 2004, Shy Sol, 31, born Suizeer Jeremiah, managed to avoid being snapped while out with Imogen by enjoying romantic meals in discreet restaurants such as Carluccio’s in north London, according to a paL The pair even used to sneak into a local cinema after the film had started to avoid being spotted by anyone. And they enjoyed intimate “dates” at Sol’s north London home and £500,000 Hertfordshire mansion to avoid the cameras.
    Imogen’s close friend told the Daily Star: “Imogen met So! at a party in London in 2004 and they went out several times together over a two-month period.
    “Before that, he had been going out with her friend Tannin on and off for nearly six years.
    “Imogen said he was really hot for her and they had a very passionate time together. She said she had no idea if he was seeing other women, but didn’t really mind,
    “She had come to London in the hope of pursuing a modelling career and often got to meet footballers and celebrities,
    “Sol took her to his house in Hertfordshire a couple of times. It was a casual relationship. They didn’t keep in touch every day.
    “But Imogen really fancied him and said that he had a great physique. She also thought he really liked her”
    So!, who is now out in Germany with the England squad, is not the first World Cup foothaller to be romantically linked with curvy Big Brother babe Imogen. The Cardiff lass also dated Portugal and Manchester United idol Ronaldo, 21, and former Old Trafford hero Yorke, 34, who is playing for Trinidad and Tobbago at the World Cup.
    At the time of her sex sessions with soccer stars, Imogen was working at the Sanderson Hotel’s V Purple Bar, a favourite haunt of footballers and A-list stars.
    She said Ronaldo was “amazing” in bed, but lived too far away for them to have a serious relation ship. They are said to have enjoyed a “rampant” fling last year
    The beauty met Dwight in March last year, but ended their dates after “having fun” with him.
    Surprised
    Until now, only a few of Imogen’s close friends knew she had also scored with Campbell.
    Another source told us: “Tazmin didn’t know Imogen had got together with Sol, so she was very surprised when she found out,”
    Tazmin 25, also a model, said she was “gobsmacked” when she realised Sol had got business woman Janet Tyler, 34, pregnant at the same time he had been asking her to settle down with him and have “a proper relationship.”
    The child, a boy called Joseph, was born in April 2004. Campbell would not consent to paying maintenance until a DNA test confirmed he was the father.
    He also had an on-off relation ship with interior designer Kelly Hoppen, 46, which started in 2004. The couple finally split up last year
    Kelly recently spoke out to quash rumours about 301’s sexuality saying: “He is the most un-gay person I know”
    Sol has enjoyed great success on the pitch, including being voted best defender of Euro 2004. But he’s suffered heartache away from it.
    In 2003, he was rocked by the death of his dad, Sewell. In 2005, his brother John, 36, was jailed for 12 months for assaulting a man who had insulted Sol.
    And in February, after Arsenal’s 3-2 defeat against West Ham, Campbell walked out - sparking fears about his future.
    Speaking on his way out to the World Cup, Sol said: “There has been a lot of hurt over the past eight years.“ I have been through a lot of crap, so it has been difficult, but I’m through it now
    “I’m much better, much happier and much more alive. Now I just want to play football.”
    BIG Brother beauty by MARK JEFFERIES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She was with Mike Tyson too at some stage wasnt she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Jaysis she gets herself around then :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Still though i wouldnt say no to her even if it was sloppy seconds,she is a fine bit of gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

padi89 wrote:
    Still though i wouldnt say no to her even if it was sloppy seconds,she is a fine bit of gear.

ewwwwwwwww LOL :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ew

Advertisement