Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glyn!

Options
  • 07-06-2006 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

This guy is a legend. Whats not to like about him. He's naive enough to be very funny but not so much that it makes him a thick fucker.

He knows what he's doing and if he doesnt win i'd be very surprised.

Pete doesnt do it for me as he's too caring and doesnt take any risks.

Glyn2Win

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

6th wrote:
    He knows what he's doing and if he doesnt win i'd be very surprised.
    I'd get betting then. Pete is 1/2 to win it, Glyn is 5/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The guy is a mong. And a very annoying one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

he is slow-burner.

very funny last night on BBLB:

Big Brother: What is your greatest strength?
    Glyn: Eeehhhhhh ....................................... eeeehhhhhh .................... eeehhhh ................... communication

Although, in fairness, English isn't his first language. Have met quite a few people from north wales, and they tend to have pretty bad english, given that everything they do is through the welsh language.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

He does nothing for me I'm afraid. very boring, average housemate IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I'm loving glyn and his adoration of lea's boobs - it's priceless... I thought he hadn't a hope at the begining but now it wouldn't surprise me if he wins - great tactics of being quiet and doin nothing out of the way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

His speech impediment bugs the hell out of me.It like he has absolutley no tounge control whatsoever.

padi89 wrote:
    His speech impediment bugs the hell out of me.It like he has absolutley no tounge control whatsoever.

sounds like his tongue is too big for his mouth tbh but its just a welsh man trying to speak english!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I don't mind the lad TBH. He is very boring, but there are others i would like to see go before him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

he's not the worst.

... but he's not the best either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Glyn is alrlight, he reminds me what it was like to be a horny 18 year old.

I think he may come second, if you'll pardon the pun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

ah there have been worse housemates in the past than Glyn.. i thought he wouild have been nominated more considering he does fuck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

He was taking quite fast with Imogen last night, in Welsh, so it must be that he considers English as a foreign lingo.

Also, keeping his head down is working well, most of the girls are mothering him, he'll coast a few more weeks then bye-bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Glyn is alrlight, he reminds me what it was like to be a horny 18 year old.

I think he may come second, if you'll pardon the pun.

Christ thats what it is!! I love him more now. he's in his own little world and he's getting off on every touch he gets from a girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Glyn is the best housemate in there. He's down to earth and incredibly cute the way he got excited about learning how to wash his own clothes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"I'm boiling an egg for the very first time awuuum awuum!"

Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Lisapeep wrote:
    Glyn is the best housemate in there. He's down to earth and incredibly cute the way he got excited about learning how to wash his own clothes!

He is a legend, wont win tough, Pete and Richard are ahead of him IMO, but he's a definate third

Just thinking about it now, if he wins his innocence will get it for him!

See he was attacked by Lisa this morning.

Fcukin Lisa? Fcuking, she's a fcukin ... ah i fcukin hate that fcukin ... aw she does my head in! Pete's mint.

6th wrote:
    Fcukin Lisa? Fcuking, she's a fcukin ... ah i fcukin hate that fcukin ... aw she does my head in! Pete's mint.

fcuking a, man she fcuking talks like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Why did lisa attack him anyways

• Advertisement

shes supposed to be the cleaner in the work task and he wiped his work area and she went berzerk saying she would get sacked ect.....it will be on tomorrows highlights........shes a prize tw@t IMO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Don't be fooled by his innocence, he may be quiet but he's definitely not stupid.
    He got the highest score of all the contestants in an IQ test, according to Big Brothers big thingemy or whatever its called.

Reckon Pete will win but Glynns a good outside bet!

Glyn knows the score, he's playing the game but isnt being an asshole to achieve his goal. I even think he put on the tears when Sam left .... i mean who could get upset with that nutcase leaving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He wasnt upset at Sam leaving. He was terrified in case he got that reaction when the time comes for him to leave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I don't really like Glyn but he wouldn't be my first choice to get evicted. He's pretty boring, but thats just compared to the OTT drama queens and malicious backstabbers that we're used to!

No offence to any welsh people but I really hate his accent and I hate the way he speaks. He's so weird in the diary room! "I feel good..ehh..that I can wash my own clothes" and all this other crap.

Oh, I alsmot forget his famous catchphrase...

"ya know wat i meeeean?"

ugh that wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

he's just a naive 18 year old who had his mother do everything for him his entire life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Wouldn't mind seeing Glyn win, he seems to be stuck in the background a bit, but anytime he's in with big brother he's made with the funny.

Pete doesn't do anything that I can see, just makes noises ... reminds me of klunk from "stop the pigeon".

At least those two seem like nice enough chaps, woulnd't mind if either wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well if BB is fixed I'd say Sue will win. Although I like Glyn. Hes funny in a niave kind of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Thought he'd be a good bet a couple of weeks ago at 14-1. Has come down to 9-4 since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement