Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Telecom in Galway

• 07-06-2006 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been aired before but I did not see a recent thread on this and ISP's can be great for a few months and then nosedive once they have a heap of subscribers downloading all day long so here goes.

I can get smart and it seems a terrific offer for only 35 yo yo.
    I have had a great service from ntl until the last 2 months and it has been very hit and miss and online gaming is 90% of the time no good. I can't see them fixing it anytime soon and my contract is up soon as well.

Can anyone in Galway who has a Smart connection say if they have a decent reliable connection? I'm not too bothered about consistently getting 3mb or even that close anything up to 2mb would be fine even but I need decent pings and lag free gaming and that's about it really.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

yep, still works fine for everyone I know who has it , it will not work in Knocknacarra though because you are actually on a different exchange but Smart think you are on Shantalla where it DOES work .

Advertisement