Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuprinol & Decking

• 07-06-2006 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Just put a new deck down and was looking at the Cuprinol range of product i.e. Cuprinol Decking Oil and Cuprinol Decking Seal.

Now sure if the Seal is enough or put the Oil down and top up later in the year with the seal ?

Any comments ? or has anyone used these ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I just use the Cuprinol decking stain and don't bother with the oil or seal...works a treat.

Far better than the Ronseal stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I'm currently building a deck, and am using Cuprinol Decking Oil - Oak.

Gives a nice colour, very easy to apply, how good it is? haven't a clue :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

Anyone know where stocks the Cuprinol decking oil on the north side, preferable swords, B&Q, Atlantic, Woodies, Taylors etc? Also, how much is it for a tin and how much will I need. Got to treat an area of 26' by 18'. I think that translates into almost 50 sq metres??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Fr Dougal wrote:
    Anyone know where stocks the Cuprinol decking oil on the north side, preferable swords, B&Q, Atlantic, Woodies, Taylors etc? Also, how much is it for a tin and how much will I need. Got to treat an area of 26' by 18'. I think that translates into almost 50 sq metres??
    All of the above should have it

Advertisement