Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Router?

• 07-06-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am changing from UTV to Digiweb. Can anyone tell me is the wireless router any good? they sell it for €39.99. It is Zyxel 600-601
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

litirspam wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I am changing from UTV to Digiweb. Can anyone tell me is the wireless router any good? they sell it for €39.99. It is Zyxel 600-601
    Thanks for any help.

OK that info was wrong and that is why I couldn't find anything on it.
    It is a Zyxel Prestige 660W/HW Series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Same one that BT gives. It's not bad. Not the greatest but I've worked with worse. If you have money to burn to buy ur own look for something from Linksys, netgear or Dlink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I don't have money to burn but do you think I should spend an extra €25 tp buy this linksys one?

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=306148

I can get linksys one for €75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

That's a great router. But unfortunately you need an ADSL modem as well.

This would be more suitable. Not sure of price. I'll leave that up to you to find. ;)

Advertisement