Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 website STILL casuing problems

Options
  • 07-06-2006 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭

Is anyone still experiencing difficulties with o2? I am just about fed up with them.

Does anyone have an address to write to? They have published the names of their CE and top managers?
    if anyone is in the same boat as me..i.e totally fed up with their website d'ya think it would be a good idea to all write to these guys?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

It's complete fup since they changed. Gotten onto the webtext page a few times, it hasn't been able to send a text yet.

Stupid bad gateway or other daft error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

It's irritating and totally stupid - the old site was fine!

But you must be taking it really hard to post it in the personal issues forum! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

personal issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

personal issues?

Yeah classic lmfao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

They spent millions of euro on the project. It was going shít, they kept pushing out the go live date. Eventually they said enough is enough let's go live. It doesn't work, it will all be scrapped. Best advertisement ever for Cap Gemini.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Due to this problem with O2.. i've been feeling a little insecure about my weight!

Yeah.. but wrong section!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Eh, unless the website not working is making you depressed or giving you a rash on your weener, you're on the wrong board.

personal issues?

Errr, have I said something really stupidly obvious? Is this forum thingy not called 'Personal Issues'?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Maybe he is going out with someone who is called o2?

• Advertisement

quad_red wrote:
    Errr, have I said something really stupidly obvious? Is this forum thingy not called 'Personal Issues'?:confused:
    I believe that was Commander Vimes reply to the original post... not yours!

Maybe you should switch to Vodafone if O2 are making you think unpure thoughts about your dog!!!!

Maybe you should switch to Vodafone if O2 are making you think unpure thoughts about your dog!!!!

Cheat on o2 with vodafone?

basquille wrote:
    I believe that was Commander Vimes reply to the original post... not yours!

Y'see - this post is causing a personal issue. It's making me f**king paranoid! :p

randomname wrote:
    Cheat on o2 with vodafone?

I think it's the only solution to the problem, O2's rates are far 2 high and she seems to be a complete pain the arse when you want to leave her.

I'd go with vodafone, for sure, not as clingy and looks good in red :p

I think it's the only solution to the problem, O2's rates are far 2 high and she seems to be a complete pain the arse when you want to leave her.

I'd go with vodafone, for sure, not as clingy and looks good in red :p

But I left vodafone a while back and dont wanna go crawling back....... wanna keep some dignity. :p

randomname wrote:
    But I left vodafone a while back and dont wanna go crawling back....... wanna keep some dignity. :p

Yeah it's understandable, but you know deep down you'll never get fcuked quite as good as if you were with anyone else :p

Have your cake and eat it too then. They don't need to know about eachother, what they don't know won't hurt them. One during the week and the other at the weekends, go on, ya know you want to!

Nah-ah girlfriend.

** twitches the finger **

Vodafone is all about the roaming - she'll roam from country to country and steal your money. Not to mention physically absorbing your free minutes at the end of the month.

koneko wrote:
    Have your cake and eat it too then. They don't need to know about eachother, what they don't know won't hurt them. One during the week and the other at the weekends, go on, ya know you want to!

But surely if you're using the same "equipment" ;) with both of them they'll eventually find out about each other??

• Advertisement

Yeah it's understandable, but you know deep down you'll never get fcuked quite as good as if you were with anyone else :p
    LMFAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

It may make it easier to get into O2 if you use a different position.

Take her from the back and shove it up her crack.

Let us know if this helps. Good luck.

P.S Lube her up well and you might just squeeze through her "Gateway".

Oh and stay away from meteor, no matter what you do, she just won't do what you tell her!!!!!!

There's always one who has to come in and ruin the subtlety of the moment.

koneko wrote:
    There's always one who has to come in and ruin the subtlety of the moment.

Hmmm....3????

Indeed.

Well, that and Super_Sonic.

koneko wrote:
    Indeed.

Well, that and Super_Sonic.

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Glad I could be of service. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

This is too serious an issue. I think you should consult a G.P. or something. Break ups and heartbreak is one thing, but nobody here can begin to talk to you about the O2 website causing problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Meteor is like the ugly cousin of O2 and Vodafone. She's cheap and easy but you don't want your friends to know you're with her

Advertisement