Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 website STILL casuing problems

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread moved to mobiles/PDAs etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

dudara wrote:
    Thread moved to mobiles/PDAs etc

Nice job, it's still in P.I. :p Give that man a promotion!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Nice job, it's still in P.I. :p Give that man a promotion!!!!!!!!

and a raise! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

and an O2 contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

OK yes personal issues! Me and my phone are inseperable. But this is the first ever board i have been on and the first ever post i have made. What a way for your first time!!!!

• Advertisement

so mate what are you gonna do after hearing our advice?

What a way for your first time!!!!

Ah in fairness, your first time is always gonna be tough, all networks have their good and bad but at the end of the day it's all about who's gonna fcuk you the best.....it's as simple as that.....we look forward to hearing from you after your first experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I think o2 will have to go. Brash and flashy but no substance.

Methinks vodaphone is waiting to give me coverage

*hubba hubba*

Methinks vodaphone is waiting to give me coverage

Yeah quite good but she get's very demanding when you leave the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I think it's the only solution to the problem, O2's rates are far 2 high and she seems to be a complete pain the arse when you want to leave her.

I'd go with vodafone, for sure, not as clingy and looks good in red :p
    are you really saying that o2's rates are too high so he should go to vodafone? have you ever compared their rates?

meteor is the best network for prepay hands down. their customer care are retarded but i accept it because i have about 50 euro more a month than i would with the other networks (i have both free texts and 5c calls)

their coverage used to be extremely dodgy but that's been fixed for years now. the only drawbacks are occasionally having to solve your own problems (or posting them here) and the poor roaming. other than that they're the best network by leaps and bounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

i missed the subtext, sorry ;)

are you really saying that o2's rates are too high so he should go to vodafone? have you ever compared their rates?

meteor is the best network for prepay hands down. their customer care are retarded but i accept it because i have about 50 euro more a month than i would with the other networks (i have both free texts and 5c calls)

their coverage used to be extremely dodgy but that's been fixed for years now. the only drawbacks are occasionally having to solve your own problems (or posting them here) and the poor roaming. other than that they're the best network by leaps and bounds

Dude, the whole thread is a ****ing piss take, he posted it in personal issues!!!!

Advertisement