Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ms Access Reports question

Options
  • 07-06-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Don't know if anyone can help me with this? :confused: I need to create a report that gives me the data from the previous accounting week. For example, if I try to display the report on a wednesday, it will give me the data from monday to sunday of the previous week. The same thing will happen if I print the report on thursday. I.E. I should still get the same data from the previous accounting week (ie mon to sun).
    I know how to manually set parameters in the query that feeds the report, but I'm thinking that there must be a more automated way of doing this. Hope I made myself clear? Help appreciated.:)

Comments

Advertisement