Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 ireland unlock poll

• 07-06-2006 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

hi has anyone managed to get their phone unlocked by 3 ireland?

yes /no

if you requested the unlock code , what were you told..

did you get your 3 ireland phone unlocked 3 votes

requested and got 3 unlock code
    0%
    requested and didnt get 3 unlock code
    0%
    didnt request it..
    100%
    CabaalSam VimesMyBaby 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

didnt request it..
    i was told they can't get unlock codes for the 6680. i suppose nokia likes vodafone more than them because they don't have a problem getting them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

how easy is it to get unlocking codes from vodafone or O2???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

im with 3 and got a v3x havent requested for the unlock code no need really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Im with 3 and I know from when I was with them in the UK also that it is impossible to get the unlock code until you pay up your 12 months contract and even then they take ages and charge an (admin) fee of 15 pounds for it .

They have the same policy here too but also I have to say that there is no point getting them unlocked as the software is different and you wont be abe to make 3g video calls with someone elses SIM in it and also there is something in it that makes it impossible to make calls if you are on a 3G network , Ive tried it on an unlocked motorola V975 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

im only on vodafone a week and called them , asked for the unlock code and they gave me the code over the fone! cant wait for the sky channels to go live on voda !

now thats how to do business!

• Advertisement
Advertisement