Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP vs DS

Options
  • 07-06-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I guess I should put this in both the Nintedo forum and the Playstation forum but that would mean double posting it.

Any whoo its funny

PSP vs DS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

That guy has the most boring voice, ever.

I'm assuming it's a piss-take, nobody could be that daft, could they?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Fanboys make me sick.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Both nice but I decided to only buy Playstation 2 games the once so I had to get rid of my PSP, who wants to own one and rebuy their existing PS2 games collection? So I rebought a DS and have never looked back, ok a large number of the games on the format are reuses of existing Nintendo IPs but they do it with some originality and using that stylus means new gameplay experiences so they are worth buying, for example Metroid Prime Hunters, and have improved existing IPs no end, for example Mario Kart DS.

Its a damn sight cheaper, robust and with the DS lite, just as groovy looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Haha, thats brilliant.

The two with that guy that did the crap about WoW ages ago, is ****e. He always comes across to me as if he's undergoing heroin withdrawals...

Anyway, great stuff.
    Though, personally, I prefer the DS.

Advertisement