Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheek comb height increase

Options
  • 07-06-2006 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Found these guys very helpful.
    Product is well made, looks great, does the job (in my case the interest being in raised eye-line more so than recoil absorbtion !) and is reasonably priced.

http://www.cheeknstock.com/main.html

Will make to order to fit any gun if not available from stock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

looking for something like this that will carry rimfire magnum rounds that has a pouch or indivual loops would be better

have one if these on the shotgun and find it cary handy

does anyone know of any good rimfire holders doesnt have to be attached to the gun currently i have 2 magazines so no biggy really just throw a few spare in the pocket but wouldnt mind something none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Psittacosis, where did you get the stock cartridge holder for your shotgun??

If anyone knows where you can get something like that for a rifle, id be looking for it to hold 5 - 10 .17 HMR rounds, let me know will you.

It was bought online i can find the site if you want but you'll need a credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Yea thats no problem, PM me the site or post it,

Thanks

• Advertisement

just bought this off ebay think it should do the job for rimfire cartridges if i have 2 or 3 in each loop will see when i get it if not anyone looking for a stock holder for a CF rifle

72_1_b.JPG

Advertisement