Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Barons Hall

Options
  • 07-06-2006 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I live in Barons hall, and the area is currently being marked for car parking spaces. You will all be glad to hear that at first they were going to put down the original house numbers on the car parking spots?

But as a lot of you may know the house numbers where changed by the county council. So my friend who is also living in Barons Hall rang the builders head office after he complained.

It now seems that the builder has talked to the painter and they are going to paint the site numbers on them instead. So you will have to check your contract for your parking spot and also its reference number. Your house could be no 20 but your reference number could be 154????:confused:

Had a good old row with the management company and refused to pay the full amount due to that they havent actually done anything so i informed them i was paying less €200 for the work that we did to the area ourselves. Heard nothing back since and had sent in the cheque.

Any problems or dealings people have had with the Builders or Management Companies (Currently Smyth Management Company) I would like to hear about.......

Advertisement