Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win A Free Garden Design Worth 500euro

• 07-06-2006 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,
    <snip> are running a free online competition. The prize is a garden design by one of Ireland’s most innovative garden designers, Sean Keighran of Creative Garden Design. Sean will visit the winner's garden for a consultation and draw up a customized design for their garden.
    As this prize involves a garden visit, this competition is open to private gardens in County Dublin only.
    <snip>
    Good Luck!
    Barbara

p.s. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this, but I think it's useful information!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

barbaram wrote:
    Hi All,
    <snip> are running a free online competition. The prize is a garden design by one of Ireland’s most innovative garden designers, Sean Keighran of Creative Garden Design. Sean will visit the winner's garden for a consultation and draw up a customized design for their garden.
    As this prize involves a garden visit, this competition is open to private gardens in County Dublin only.
    <snip>
    Good Luck!
    Barbara

p.s. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this, but I think it's useful information!
    Yes you are.

Thread locked, user banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement