Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many pages did you write?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

ehhhhh 11 and 10 about 21 ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

smemon wrote:
    theres always one ;)

congrats on your A1 :D

If he studied then he deserves his A1, but some people who write that much, are bull****ters. Remember correctors have tons of exampapers to mark, and trying to find a coherent answer out of that many pages is gonna piss them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

smemon wrote:
    theres always one ;)

congrats on your A1 :D

Haha I wish....I thought everyone did the same...just thinking now, ~4 pages for section A, ~2/3 for section B, 5/6 for the essay, 21 on paper 2 = yeh around the 30 mark.

I was so worried about my handwriting and the timing in paper 2...I just blitzed my comparative as soon as I got in there and that gave me a bit of time. Only did a page and a bit on my unseen though, my Bishop essay was fine, not A1 standard, and my Lear I think was fine but I didn't get to read back over it to see the standard. I just rambled basically until time was up.

EDIT: Oh and Smemon your tip about the masking tape around the biros helped me out more than you will ever know. Probably gave me an extra 15% in the exam, seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Inglorious

Did about 23 in total. Im quite content with that, hopefully will get me a B.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Funkstard wrote:
    EDIT: Oh and Smemon your tip about the masking tape around the biros helped me out more than you will ever know. Probably gave me an extra 15% in the exam, seriously

:D glad to be of service. it's a laugh hearing people complain about sweat and stuff.

i ain't gonna pay for those rubbery yolks. a gud ole bit a free masking tape does the trick just as well;)

you could also glue you hand to the pen either :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ballina boy

I hate this page crap...i wrote 16 words per line and had 9 pages alltogether.

Everyone else i know wrote about 8 words a line.....so i gues i did around 18 then...not amazing but im doing pass so im hoping i did ok.

I did ok right!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

I hate this page crap...i wrote 16 words per line and had 9 pages alltogether.

Everyone else i know wrote about 8 words a line.....so i gues i did around 18 then...not amazing but im doing pass so im hoping i did ok.

I did ok right!!??

how on earth do you write 16 words per line?? madness :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Quaility people quality

I did, for paper two,
    2 3/4
    2 1/2
    1 and a bit
    2 1/2

my insane possesed man essay was 4 pages hahaha I knew I'd go insane

''Woaaah Granite!

NOOOOOOO!!! We're doooooomed'' :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ballina boy

Um i have VERY small writing

Plus i counted the ''yes's'' the ''i's'' and so on.

as for my pass essey i did 3 pages[in big writing lol] on the poloitical undertones of the x-men comics.

Im going to bore the poor bastard to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

I got like 22 or 21 done.. I have fairly small hand writting. I cut back a few things.. O_O its amazing how much I remembered in the last 10 minutes of paper 2.. just hope examiners understand the way I've added in quotes all over the place.. >_>;;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 camroc

Just in case there's anyone panicking at the 30+ pages some people have written, I sat the Leaving Cert last year and I only wrote about six or seven pages on each paper and got a B. That was at higher level, so it is possible to get a decent grade having despite writing less than 15 pages in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

paper one = 7 pages
    paper two = 10 pages max

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Paper 1: 8 Pages + 1 Rough Work
    Paper 2: 8 Pages + 1 Rough Work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

31 pages. I only stopped because my hand was in bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

31 pages... my hand wouldn't hold up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Eh i wrote about 33 pages+! page rough work altogether....I have absoulutely no idea how...i think i got like 16 in total in the mocks! Im prety happy wi mi paper tho...hope the poor b@stard can read me writin tho!

Eating your coco pops really helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

I actually didn't count, but I'm guessing roughly 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I wrote 9 pages for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2.

Advertisement