Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how do you feel?

Options
  • 07-06-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

One exam totally down, so how do you feel? Everyone today seemed to feel great and everyone was happy with their exam...except me! I feel exhausted and depressed. I don't think I did as well as I should have and I came out of paper 1 and started crying. Probably a build up of tension and everything!
    The Junior Certs in our school seem to be more depressed and nervous (except me of course!) - one girl puked all over the place in the exam hall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

lol pfft girls... im wrecked and need to study maths for tommorow but im too wrecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

just chillax.. getting all upset and annoyed makes it waaaay worse.. Jus think of it like any other exam... and take your time.. if i t makes u feel any better, i'm feeling really tired too, thought the exam went fine, but then again, I could still think of things I'd like to have done different.. just put it behind u and start FRESH.. if u wanna do some study tonight, go have a cold shower first,realy wakes u up, makes u focused and shít too.. take it easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Shrimp wrote:
    just chillax.. getting all upset and annoyed makes it waaaay worse.. Jus think of it like any other exam... and take your time.. if i t makes u feel any better, i'm feeling really tired too, thought the exam went fine, but then again, I could still think of things I'd like to have done different.. just put it behind u and start FRESH.. if u wanna do some study tonight, go have a cold shower first,realy wakes u up, makes u focused and shít too.. take it easy!

yea I'm trying to let it go...I have to learn off all my proofs for tomorrow. I just don't even care about Irish, it's a stupid subject!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

I have over half the maths paper to revise + the proofs

and a double bill of CSI:Miami to watch:)

and yet im spending my time playing online poker:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

lol pfft girls... im wrecked and need to study maths for tommorow but im too wrecked!
    I know the feeling...I was going to study maths 10minutes ago but I can't motivate myself up the stairs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Faerie wrote:
    yI have to learn off all my proofs for tomorrow.

Eh, what proofs? Are they not on Paper 2? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Apparently they all fly from here :D

Dreading Irish and had best start studying for good ol' pass Maths...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

OctavarIan wrote:

There is a few of them - De Moivre's, Factor, Quotient rule, product rule, differential rule, addition rule and I think maybe one more...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Garret wrote:
    I have over half the maths paper to revise + the proofs

and a double bill of CSI:Miami to watch:)

and yet im spending my time playing online poker:(

Jezzzz, why dont you play a real online game like css :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

maths..pah

im doing ordinary, going to get round 60%, just couldnt be bothered with it at all to be honest. i'll do enough to pass and then walk out once i get frustrated with the part c's :D

7th subject. it's the subject i'll tippex out when i get my results :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

AH ****

De moivre's only comes up in q5 right? Factor one I know, forgot about product and quotient ones. Diffrencial and addition rules? Is that like first principles?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

OctavarIan wrote:

Differentiation proofs; quotient rule and so forth. There's a couple of proofs that you have to do by induction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i'm happy with it!! could have gone worse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I lost my english notes a while ago, and so didn't have them for today.. Went alright tho. I'm absolutely shattered! and have to go study maths and irish! posibly the hardest tests, and they're on the same day!

Some guy passed out during paper 2 aswell.. Put everyone in such a down buzz..

Jezzzz, why dont you play a real online game like css :D

Cos in poker, you can earn money while havin fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Wez wrote:
    I lost my english notes a while ago, and so didn't have them for today.. Went alright tho. I'm absolutely shattered! and have to go study maths and irish! posibly the hardest tests, and they're on the same day!

Some guy passed out during paper 2 aswell.. Put everyone in such a down buzz..

woah...what did they do for him? did he just hand up his script unfinished?

Garret wrote:
    Cos in poker, you can earn money while havin fun :)

Touché........ (but if you play real video games at lans you win alot more in prizes than some online poker game, oh ps: my essay was on online poker)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

did alri in paper 2 not sure of paper 1 ..im doing foundation irish so only have to concentrate on mathes..

Funkstard wrote:
    woah...what did they do for him? did he just hand up his script unfinished?

Yeh, but apparently he's allowed to resit it.. Wonder if it'll be the same one, or will they pull a magic one out of their arse..?

Poor guy, did what everyone else was thinking..

We were just told to sit back down and continue our paper.. In fairness like..

Wez wrote:
    Yeh, but apparently he's allowed to resit it.. Wonder if it'll be the same one, or will they pull a magic one out of their arse..?

Poor guy, did what everyone else was thinking..

We were just told to sit back down and continue our paper.. In fairness like..

Poor guy :( I nearly had to sit my paper2 in a diff school! :eek: vice principal refused to let me in because I had runners on, even rang home, and said that if the department found out I wouldn't get to sit the paper or some bull****, But I just said I'd have them in tomorrow, and I doubt the department give a sh!Te tbh :rolleyes: all the teachers over reacting fu(kin retards.

• Advertisement

Poor guy :( I nearly had to sit my paper2 in a diff school! :eek: vice principal refused to let me in because I had runners on, even rang home, and said that if the department found out I wouldn't get to sit the paper or some bull****, But I just said I'd have them in tomorrow, and I doubt the department give a sh!Te tbh :rolleyes: all the teachers over reacting fu(kin retards.

well she packs cock

Isn't it like a legal right to sit the leaving or something? Very few schools are making their 6th years wear uniform..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

thats aload of crap..i wore a tracksuit and nike runners into the exam noting said ..my whole class didnt wear there uniform and notin hapened

iggyman wrote:
    thats aload of crap..i wore a tracksuit and nike runners into the exam noting said ..my whole class didnt wear there uniform and notin hapened

Well apprently I'm not the only one, some school in dublin last year (it was on jeri ryan) would'nt let a pupil even sit the exam cause he had his runners on! :eek: and it was too late to go home, so he was forced to sit the exam with his socks on only :eek: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Wez wrote:
    Isn't it like a legal right to sit the leaving or something? Very few schools are making their 6th years wear uniform..

we have to wear ours :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I am in his school. The vice principal is a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Ha you could tell her to f**k off, the state examinations commision rent your school for the exams or something like that. The only rules you have to follow are the ones in the booklets they sent out. We can wear want we want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I feel happy enough I suppose...it all comes down to whether I did as good as I'm capably have, and I hit that mark or thereabouts.

caesar wrote:
    Ha you could tell her to f**k off

I basically did though :rolleyes: "look miss, there runners, Im hear to do exam, not listen to you, and theres no way Im gonna get my ma to drive from meath to drop my shoes off while she is babysitting my niece-I will ring her like you want me too, but I'm just gonna tell her not to listen to you, cause this is retarded"

Or something similar, I even made sure she heard what I said on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

The paper was perfect.

I wanted Bishop
    Theme or issue

and a general question on As You Like it

Woooohoooooo :D

Advertisement