Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how do you feel?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Gonna do maths all night and I will have to csi a miss(I will just set it for recoredin now on sky+) :D

Shud come out with 60% no bother but I need an B2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

eamoss wrote:
    Gonna do maths all night and I will have to csi a miss(I will just set it for recoredin now on sky+) :D

Shud come out with 60% no bother but I need an B2 :(

there's 3 episodes this weak. its crazy. its liking their teasing me

EDIT hmm **** isnt censored, coolio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

willowmegs wrote:
    we have to wear ours :(

We couldn't sit our exam in our school, because there's loads of noise coming from the building site on our school grounds, so we're in Loreto on the Green, and they have to wear their uniform, and we don't! I'm so suprised! Our principal is normally a bollock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

it was only english

thats the easiest bloody exam down

****in' maths and irish next

bollix I can't find me maths book :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i'm so tired! can't believe it's over.. all my lovely english notes are now obsolete!

i wore my uniform today but we don't have to. i thought it would keep me in exam mode but it was so warm on my way to school.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

im sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i screamed out "yes" when i saw longley on the paper and the examiner gave me the worse look over!!!

just had a math grind feel some what confident now! cousin is coming up to help me with irish now!!!!!!!! so all in all good day!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

ripped apart my english folder earlier, so happy!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Haha I threw a page with Bishop notes into our barbeque :p But then I was screamed at and had to stop :(

I'm all set for tomorow.

Get up around 10, get 2 hours study done for Irish paper 1 [pass] and stroll in ahhh this is the life [well not really] no maths that's all done and dusted last year

Advertisement