Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic LucasArts Games

Options
  • 07-06-2006 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can buy or download the old LucasArts games like Zack McKracken or Maniac Mansion or any of the Old Indy Jones series.

Cheers

ps if this is the wrong thread can someone point me in the right direction :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

There are free remakes of Zack McKracken and Maniac Mansion on the web, saw them ages ago but I can't remember the site. As for the others, you can still buy some of them I think. I bought a pack in game about a year back that had 4 lucasarts adventure games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

That game Psychonauts from the writer of Grim Fandango and Day of The Tenticle(I think) is really really great.

Its only 30 quid for Xbox and PS2 in Game I think.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Indy 'Dont call me Indiana' Jones.

A quick google search found someone making a sequel to the Fate of Atlantis...
    http://amberfisharts.com/

I want to play that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Buy day of the tentacle. It has Maniac Mansion in it as a mini-game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

http://www.scummvm.org/

You'll need that anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Cheers guys.

The Maniac Mansion on Day of the Tentacle is number 2 and only a throw together. The multi pack with the older of the games is no longer available to buy anywhere.

Have the scummm software very useful for playing Sam & Max and DofT.

Advertisement