Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plans for the evening? check this out

• 07-06-2006 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

im gonna study from 7-9 then watch csi double bill ,then keep myself awake until 4 am and do maths all night!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

i agree with the 7-9 study bit but dude, you gotta sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

im gonna study from 7-9 then watch csi double bill ,then keep myself awake until 4 am and do maths all night!!
    why!! oh why!!

my plan is to study from 7 - 9 (just realised i'm gonna miss trading spouses..:( it's so stupid it's funny!), watch big brother, go to bed, then get up bout 6-ish to go over some maths and irish so that it stays in my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

why!! oh why!!

my plan is to study from 7 - 9 (just realised i'm gonna miss trading spouses..:( it's so stupid it's funny!), watch big brother, go to bed, then get up bout 6-ish to go over some maths and irish so that it stays in my head!

Same pretty much.. Wanna get to bed early, so I actually get some sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Inglorious

Either you're very bad at making jokes, or you're just retarded. Going to bed at 4 will result in you getting 4 hours sleep approx, how the hell do you plan on doing two exams on 4 hours sleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Inglorious wrote:
    Either you're very bad at making jokes, or you're just retarded. Going to bed at 4 will result in you getting 4 hours sleep approx, how the hell do you plan on doing two exams on 4 hours sleep?

i went to bed at 11:30 last night and didn't sleep until 4 or so... woke up today was tired enough but did great in my examS! i figure i wont be able to sleep tonight either so i might aswell use them 4 and a half hours ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

play a bit of online snooker until 9, then flick on big bro...... that'l take me to 10

have a skip over maths and go to bed, look through ebay whilst talking on here... lights out at 1.......get to sleep at 2, half 2.

the i'll look at irish during break 2mara :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Inglorious

i went to bed at 11:30 last night and didn't sleep until 4 or so... woke up today was tired enough but did great in my examS! i figure i wont be able to sleep tonight either so i might aswell use them 4 and a half hours ?
    If you can genuinely function from 8 hours sleep over 2 days, fair play to you. Your idea does sound like a disaster waiting to happen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Gonna watch some tg4 tonight, then do a tape test later. Might read through a list of seanfhocals to improve my chances of a sceal title i'll recognise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Study maths. Want an A1 in higher level and I'll be damned if I dont get it. Then I will look at Irish for then minutes. Tape tests are so ****. Is houdl do one but nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

I need to study maths, but I can't find my maths book! feck! Anyone know anywhere I can find proper notes?

bloody hell where can it be....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I'm going to spent another while on here

Get an hour or two of pass Irish study done so simple
    Watch a bit of t.v.
    Have a shower and then be tucked up in bed for 12

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

anybody have good info on pass maths?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

NADA wrote:
    Study maths. Want an A1 in higher level and I'll be damned if I dont get it. Then I will look at Irish for then minutes. Tape tests are so ****. Is houdl do one but nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love an A1 in maths! God I forgot about the tape test...I hope that there's loads of northern irish people, I can really understand them because my Dad is from Belfast (I guess I'm used to the accent!) and the questions tend to be easier! My plan is to get up tomorrow morning to study, I hope I will actually get up though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

NADA wrote:
    I'm looking for an A1 in maths as well, but I'm not studying it. Paper One's a doddle, it's got all the easy questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Inglorious wrote:
    If you can genuinely function from 8 hours sleep over 2 days, fair play to you. Your idea does sound like a disaster waiting to happen though.

Got 5 hours sleep last night and I only felt my brain slowing down towards the very end of paper 2 in the English honours.If your used to very little sleep then its fine.

However,his plan does sound moronic.Doing that much maths study in one night and then getting only a few hours sleep is stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

my plan for the night : 8-10 play css 10-12 watch tv 12-1 study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

EyeDeeOne wrote:
    my plan for the night : 8-10 play css 10-12 watch tv 12-1 study

and what a plan :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Chat online till about ten then Bed im knackerd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I'm too wrecked to do any study now! I think my brain thinks I'm finished the Leaving Cert or something!

Ahh feckin honours Irish, unless I'm really really really lucky with these essay titles I'm destined to do crap!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

deisedolly wrote:
    I'm too wrecked to do any study now! I think my brain thinks I'm finished the Leaving Cert or something!

Ahh feckin honours Irish, unless I'm really really really lucky with these essay titles I'm destined to do crap!!

yeah irish is bad. im still on a high after my english though so nothing can dent my confidence.

damage limitation in irish and hopefully i'll get a solid C, if god shines on me a low B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

ok i'm..uh...back! time for big brother!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

i didn't go to bed at all last night-studying poetry all night/morning and it really paid off (did four pages on Hardy with loads of quotes and never did it before)
    i am wrecked now though will sleep tonight-
    thank god i have maths and irish covered:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Yeah. It's a good job I didn't leave maths and Irish until tonight. I've just dossed and text my girlfriend!

Advertisement