Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My battle with code: Episode 2

Options
  • 07-06-2006 7:39pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry about this, but can anyone give me some pointers on getting what I have in my head onto the screen?
    I'm trying to make expandable/collapsible menus, so you'd start with a series of titles and a click on each one would reveal the actual body of text (or whatever else is inside it).
    I downloaded this but frankly, perhaps due to my CSS/PHP ignorance, I can't figure how to implement the code into my own page.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the code needed, all I want is one example of the expandable menu which I can then repeat as the site demands it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that, that all makes much more sense to me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Sorry to drag this up again; that code works perfectly on html pages but not in my blog, is there a way to amend it (or an alternative to it) so I can put it in the sidebar of my blog (for a blogroll that has expandable topics eg. Political Blogs, Funny Blogs etc.)?

Thanks

Advertisement