Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uh...oh...

Options
  • 07-06-2006 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

So, I decided to change my CAO decisions, when I realise that everyone has already gotten their CAO change of mind forms.. o_O; I'm worried now.. >_>; how do I order a new one? Its even possible that I once got it but filed it away somewhere.. o_O Also, how important is the cao handbook? I seriously need a secretary.. :( I get an insane amount of "official" letters from The Justice Department, Swiss Embassy, Limavady College, Magees, LYIT, WIT.. CAO .. etc...etc..

But anyway... maths tomorrow, I better damn well pass.. and get my story right. for irish. I can improvise one but my spelling fails in me exams..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

You can just go on the CAO website to change your mind online. It's far easier than using the form. The handbook is useful when changing mind but apart from that it has no other purpose. And you can get the course codes from the CAO website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

you could just do it online, it's probably easier and you know when they get it. i have no idea where my forms are either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

I applied by post though, can I still do it through the website?

oh and a link to the CAO website would be quite nice.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

• Advertisement

Ah, yes, that works.. "orlyyarly" Are you from the irish board on gamefaqs?

Thanks a LOT for your help, I was actally panicing that I couldnt change my choice.. >_>;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

Glazun wrote:
    Ah, yes, that works.. "orlyyarly" Are you from the irish board on gamefaqs?

Nope. Don't use that site. This is the the only site I have this name on.

Advertisement