Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Totally Random....

Options
  • 07-06-2006 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Iv done something very stupid i borrowed a lawnmower from a friend,
    to cut my grass and i only went and put petrol in were the oil is meant to go

The thing wont even start what the hell am i going to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

Iv done something very stupid
    Crimson .............. is that the colour you are.

Firstly don't start or try to start the mower. You will need to drain out the oil/petrol from the engine and fill it to correct level with approriate engine oil.

Otherwise you may need to buy your friend a new mower.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Crimson... wrote:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054942991

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

If you haven't started it since you put the petrol in then there shouldn't be a problem, if it's not starting it could be for a completly different reason, you may not be doing something correctly when starting or it may be hard to start anyway. Just follow foamcutters advice and you should be OK.

Advertisement