Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Ord. Paper 1

• 07-06-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

What formulas do we need to know......

Ok I know you pick your questions, but in general, what should at least know....

Screwedddddddddddddddddd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

blahhh wrote:
    What formulas do we need to know......

Ok I know you pick your questions, but in general, what should at least know....

Screwedddddddddddddddddd

alot of your formulas in the log tables!
    make sure u write out every formula!!! u may get marks...
    start ur question on ur double page... and write out ur questions clearly. start ur best question first and say if u can only do part a and b's..... do them first and ease urself in then do ur c's if you can...

Ammmmm formula know in question 7 your speed,distance,acceleration and especially your like seconds or minutes at the end of ur answer.

if ur doing sequences and series know your formulas....
    and the rest are in your log books!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

Can i just ask...do we need to bring log tables with us to the exam or will they give us a set?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

no they give u a set.... they have to cause realistically u could have stuff written on them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

no they give u a set.... they have to cause realistically u could have stuff written on them..

Aw okay! Thanks x

Advertisement