Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) queries

• 07-06-2006 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads,

We have BES 4.01 in work with about 70 users.
    Am I right in thinking that if a user deletes a mail from their Blackberry (v7100) that it should also delete on the exchange server? (and vise versa)

Basiclly it looks like mails are not synchronizing either end.....a combo of Exchange 5.5 & 2003
    Is this a licencing issue? (3 or so licences left)

I'm only getting familiar with BES myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

doubtfully a licensing issue.

You can set it either way, to synchronise deletions or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

btw the best place to get blackberry support is www.blackberryforums.com

they have BES admin forum which should be right up your street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Found that forum last week.....great resource. ;)

As far as I can remember it's set to synchronise deletions. Server side wins.
    I'll check tomorrow and post here.

I'll have a good read through the admin section tonite too. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

bes1jw.jpg

That's what it's set to at the mo. The mails are not syncing though.
    To quote a user's mail:
    "Blackberry and PC are not synchronising. Deleted mails on BB do not delete from pc"

I know Vodafone are having issues with gprs over the last few days but it's not related to this.

Any ideas?

Advertisement