Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Alarm - programming a Part Set

Options
  • 07-06-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to progam the Part Set B on a Securewatch panel?
    I want to create a setting that inhibits some zones.

When I go into the service menu and select default panel it asks do I wish to load defaults? Which I don't becase I have Part Set A already set up on the system

Welcome any advice?

Redman

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I have the manual for this - will dig it out for you tomorrow evening if you don't have an answer by then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Go in to zone menu hit yes then zone options hit yes then choose zone you want to set up for part guard hit yes then go to the partguard a (0#7) or partguard b(0#8) option and enable which ever partguard you want the zone to be turned off for.
    If you choose any of the domestic defaults in the service menu zone 4 is turned off for PG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

On a side note:
    Anyone know how to change the alarm code for this panel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Jnealon wrote:
    Go in to zone menu hit yes then zone options hit yes then choose zone you want to set up for part guard hit yes then go to the partguard a (0#7) or partguard b(0#8) option and enable which ever partguard you want the zone to be turned off for.
    If you choose any of the domestic defaults in the service menu zone 4 is turned off for PG

Thanks, I'll try that tonight

Redman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

That worked - many thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement