Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

word to the wise:dont talk bout it!!!

• 07-06-2006 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

dont analyse everything about the exam and figure out where u went wrong or dats gonna drive u mad!!move on and study for the next exam!!put the previous subjects books away and throw the notes out!!!u'll drive urself crazy wishing u'd done it properly!!!move on!!!god luck to everyone in their exams!!!xxxxxx:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

BURN BOOKS BURN!!!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

"How many books must a man burn down, before you can call him a man" :D

I'd say sevenish :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

I was gonna recycle all my notes and sell my books this summer but Im not going to until I get my results. Theres a good chance I'll be repeating when I fail maths tomorrow.

My brother tried to teach me tonight and he basically got so frustrated with me and threw my notes everywhere!!
    He was trying to get me to do part c's . I do ordinary, I can't do the majority of the questions. I can do question 1 , most of the time. Some one help me! :( ahhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

Repeat? lol. no way in hell im ever gonna repeat lol. I aint stressing, but its just a long boring pain in the a*s for me, and i'll do anything but repeat lol.

Advertisement