Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

50 best goals in world cup

• 07-06-2006 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

is on channel 5 at the moment. only two goals in, in case anyone was interested :)

crackers already :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

LOL..nice one

Don't have Channel 5:( :(

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭krinpit

What were the top 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I don't have channel 5, but if I had to make a prediction....was number 1 Maradonna's amazing run vs England??

Having a similar conversation with my friends on email. When I suggested that one, I was accused of being English :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

krinpit wrote:
    Having a similar conversation with my friends on email. When I suggested that one, I was accused of being English :D
    Do you mean anti-English??

Nope. Aparantly only an Englishman could be so arrogant to suggest that the greatest goal ever was scored against them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I don't have channel 5, but if I had to make a prediction....was number 1 Maradonna's amazing run vs England??
    Nope :)

It was....

1) Alberto, 1970
    2) Bergkamp, 1998
    3) Maradona, 1986

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

SofaKing wrote:
    Nope :)

It was....

1) Alberto, 1970
    2) Bergkamp, 1998
    3) Maradona, 1986

So the hand of god came 3rd, did the amazing run get anywhere?

Going to bed but fully expect MrJoeSoap to have posted them all by the time I get up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yeah, it was Maradona's mazy dribble that came thrid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

SofaKing wrote:
    Yeah, it was Maradona's mazy dribble that came thrid.

Bergkamp's was good but how it comes ahead of that run I don't know .
    Neeskins(sp?) 35 yarder from I think 74 was a better goal aswell .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

I think that the program was trying to take in the context of the situation that the goal was scored in as well. Bergkamp's goal was scored with virtualy the last kick of the game I think.

Advertisement