Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I waaaant it" Thread!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

dont worry im not a beckham fan im just a big cavalli fan his clothes are beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

76_1_b.JPG

Me wants, I have a similar red pair but I dont want used ones :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Lots of stuff by these guys!

<3

/edit: BT stock them but any idea if the Cork branch does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Liquorice wrote:
    Yes, I am aware that it is the summer. Of course, the odds of getting that coat are slim to none because it's very expensive and completely sold out.

Vivienne Westwood's rockinghorse shoes (or any of her shoes in fact) would be nice too...

Thats so feckin' pretty, I love that coat!!!:eek:

Is there anyway to view the website in English?

I want one of these

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/13704

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/14638

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/13970

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/13526

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ruu wrote:
    76_1_b.JPG

Me wants, I have a similar red pair but I dont want used ones :)
    I'd love them in black or navy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

dianevonfurstenbergsundress.jpg

Diane Von Furstenberg sundress for my holidays in France this September.

matthewwilliamsontunic.jpg

Matthew Williamson kimono/tunic top... love the colour and beading.

I also WANT a Chloe Paddington bag :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Sooo beautiful, can't find them ANYWHERE in a size 8 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

ThrownAway wrote:
    Can't decide what shoes

Love that bikini

Man, you must be pretty hot to be able to pull that bikini off! And the fact that you wear skate shoes..

I love that A & F hoody whoever it was that posted it was, I'm getting one delivered by my friend in a few hours (getting back from NY)..

And the love of my life is these bad boys..

1733-223353-p.jpg
    3408521150m2_exlg.jpg
    3408521150_exlg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

yes i'm wearing the a+f hoodie now - its awesome

i love those shoes.. the camo looks fantastic on them - more importantly who do i have to sleep with to get a pair?

Yeh, I think the camo just makes them look so damn cool! I had the same shoes kinda, but they didn't have the camo, and I lost one in a tree one drunken night.. That's my justification for getting these! :D

Dying for my new hoody! A+f are the nicest clothes! Have you seen their Polos? Shirts? Jeans? Everything!?

"and I lost one in a tree one drunken night"

XD

But yes I love the a+f polos, particularly the striped ones and the normal t-shirts are pretty cool too. Cargo shorts and cargo trousers are really cool too, so comfortable and durable - they look fantastic too.

I'm not too into the jeans side of things because I reckon you can get pretty much the same sort of quality in any jeans place over here for a better price - plus, no-one can tell if the jeans are from a+f or not, so it kind of defeats the point of splashing out on the brand label..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Umaro wrote:
    XD

plus, no-one can tell if the jeans are from a+f or not, so it kind of defeats the point of splashing out on the brand label..

thats possibly the saddest thing ive ever heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Those skate shoes are just WOW Wez, look damn comfy too!

thats possibly the saddest thing ive ever heard

why do you say that?

• Advertisement

Umaro wrote:
    why do you say that?

because you are buying the clothes simply for the brand name.
    I have tons of Aber clothes and i love them because i find its good quality and are really comfy,but people like you make me embarressed to wear them-it seems your not 'cool' in south dublin these days unless you have abercrombie emblazoned on your chest or ass.

lol - okay then (!)

Yeh, their shorts and stuff are so slick! Although their cotton pants look so comfy! I wanna just live in a pair of them and flip flops durig the summer!

Pip, just curious (don't mean to offend) but are you a 'punk'? And if so, why would you wear aber?

Haaaaaaaaaaa i am not a punk love. My name is the name of a fall Out boy song.in fact im probably the furthest thing FROM a punk.

ANd i didnt realise Punks werent supposed to wear aber,,is it reserved only for d4 heads?!

Only if you're confusing sterotypes with real-life..

• Advertisement

tell me that was sarcasm and your not thaaat dumb..

I'm not saying punks 'aren't allowed wear aber' I'm just saying, it's not exactly like them.. I know one or two and they're strongly against that sorta stuff..

Just curious actually, is this Niamh?

tell me that was sarcasm and your not thaaat dumb..

lol jaysus - theres no point in arguing with you

This got so ott so fast!

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying I just buy A+f for the label, so people see what I'm buying, I do really love their clothes, they're the slickest things going (most of the time..) but they are uber expensive..

Advertisement