Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Teddy Bear Factory still in business?

Options
  • 07-06-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

They used to have a kiosk in the Galway Shopping Centre, but they've moved out seemingly. I'm looking to get a Sandworm teddy made for a lady friend whom I'll be staying with in the US, as she's a huge Dune fan.

If anyone knows where they've moved to, please let me know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sorry, don't know! But a shop that makes custom furry creatures - mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

Company was sold to UK group - still have a shop in Liffy Valley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Joy, from their website, it looks like the only outlet is in Jervis. Looks like I'm taking a trip to Dublin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

They also have a shop in the Savoy Centre on Patricks Street Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

they have one in the liffey valley, in stephens green, pretty much all over dublin there is a shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

lasair wrote:
    they have one in the liffey valley, in stephens green, pretty much all over dublin there is a shop.
    The liffey valley one is closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Fenster wrote:
    They used to have a kiosk in the Galway Shopping Centre, but they've moved out seemingly. I'm looking to get a Sandworm teddy made for a lady friend whom I'll be staying with in the US, as she's a huge Dune fan.

If anyone knows where they've moved to, please let me know!

Most of the Dublin shops have dissapeared.

Advertisement