Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what happening?

Options
  • 07-06-2006 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭

Just after getting home. Whilst on my way from Coolock I noticed alot of unmark Garda cars heading the Tonglee Road in the Kilbarrack direction - at least 5 unmarked Garda cars, 3 vans and the helicopter (;)). Another else see or hear about this :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭rahenyguy

we were passing through raheny and a car flew bye us,being chased by a garda car when we got to the top of millbrook the car had been pulled in and no one was around i suspect it was just joyriders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

I had a feeling it could have been that but there was way too much of a police present just for joyriders. I thought it was another shooting :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

don't speculate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

kilograms wrote: »
    don't speculate

Have a quick look at the dates of the posts you're commenting on ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I'd love to know how these people find these zombie threads! :confused: Seriously!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Dunno, but I reckon a Mod will be along shortly to put it out of its misery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement