Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishgamer.ie Pro Evo World Cup Draw

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Can I ask what condition we intend to use, and initially put forth the argument of green, just to even it out a little bit so that everybody can use their best players.

Agreed. I'd also like to use the sunny weather option!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sunny and normal is fine for me.

Just making sure people turn off penos and Et can be a pain.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Sunny's very important just cause it reduces lag.

Funnily enough what I'm finding difficult about playing with **** teams is not attacking, scoring goals is pretty much the same, it's defending. They are just so slow. I consistantly concede goals just by people running down the middle at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PHB wrote:
    Sunny's very important just cause it reduces lag.

Funnily enough what I'm finding difficult about playing with **** teams is not attacking, scoring goals is pretty much the same, it's defending. They are just so slow. I consistantly concede goals just by people running down the middle at me.

Flat back 8 working for me with poland :(

kdjac

Yeh, I think I might have to change my formation, which doesn't feel right at all, really freaks me out, I end up playing loadsa stray passes cause I think people should be in position :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Normal conditioning is what I would favour . If being sunny reduces lag then we'll use that .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Lemlin wrote:
    fushion – Italy & USA

God damn! Spell my name right, are these tactics to unsettle me? We'll they're not workin! I'm still gonna win!! YEAH WOHOO!!

FUSION (with no "h" whatsoever)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Dam, coulda prob done well wif Germany :p No date yet on move so throw my place to some n00b :rolleyes:
    Meanwhile in RL, Bet on Argentina looks good :cool: Have Argies & Czechs to meet in the final at 100-1, & each way on winnin (& gettin to final) But they meet in Semi's if both win :rolleyes: Which also have accumulator on.France & Sweden might screw that up though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Fusion251 wrote:
    God damn! Spell my name right, are these tactics to unsettle me? We'll they're not workin! I'm still gonna win!! YEAH WOHOO!!

FUSION (with no "h" whatsoever)

I just used the list Big Ears gave me, don't shoot the messenger!

And someone who got the USA and Italy, two decent teams, shouldn't be complaining anyway!

No no no Lemlim, USA and Italy are **** team, I'll swap ya Fusion, you can have Serbia and Australia, and I'll have Italy and the USA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hey guys, bad news. My brother is going down to Mayo for a week this thursday and unless he can play his first two games before he goes he'll have to pull out of the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Any chance delay it 2 weeks & redraw. I might be back & able to play then. Apparently gonna be movin a day either end of the end of the month :rolleyes: Then be a while to sort out fone, connection etc :p

Or perhaps we should just go ahead with it, sans the people who are missing, cause otherwise it'll never ever ever start.

p.s. If people are dropping out, can we re-distribute the teams a little bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

PHB wrote:
    Or perhaps we should just go ahead with it, sans the people who are missing, cause otherwise it'll never ever ever start.

p.s. If people are dropping out, can we re-distribute the teams a little bit :P

We're going ahead the way it's planned . Sorry Berns .

and yes we can PHB. [cough] South korea are dreadful[cough/]

Btw Irishgamer.ie is ready in 24 hours , might aswell get that in seeing as they are sponsoring it .

I've grown to love Serbia after many hours of playing with them, theres something about playing for a free kick constantly cause they have one player who has 91 accuracy that appeals to me :)

Australia on the other hand, I hate them, just hate them. They have nothing, not a stat over 90 anywhere, barely over 85 anywhere either. I hate them!
    :D

Big Ears wrote:
    We're going ahead the way it's planned . Sorry Berns .

and yes we can PHB. [cough] South korea are dreadful[cough/]

Btw Irishgamer.ie is ready in 24 hours , might aswell get that in seeing as they are sponsoring it .

Thanks for the plug Big Ears. All I can ask is that you all constantly post in this topic tomorrow and keep getting the name up on the mainpage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Lemlin wrote:
    I just used the list Big Ears gave me, don't shoot the messenger!

And someone who got the USA and Italy, two decent teams, shouldn't be complaining anyway!

Ahh yessa Italia willa do me finea!

Sorry for shooting aimlessly...BIG EARS...it's FUSION

:p

Fusion

The site is now online lads @ www.irishgamer.ie. Be sure to support your sponsor!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

cant play tomorrow - will be available on the 23rd.. so could i play then matches then please - cheesedude /Joe316

I'm gona be heading out tonight, but if people are online between 5-8, i'd play them then nps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement