Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know anyone with some spare office space?

Options
  • 07-06-2006 11:33pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys would anyone be able to help me? I'm currently working form home and really I need to find some office space - its very hard to get motivated in my living room. My company was going to set me up with a Serviced office but the availibility is practically zero in Dublin at the moment and it is crazy expensive. However, last week one of my customers sais he has some space in his building, which was perfect, however it fell through last minute as he is now moving.

So I thought I'd see if anyone here might know of anything around.

All I really need is a desk, chair and wireless internet access & parking. Around the South Dublin area. Preferably something big enough to be able to have one more person in there from time to time - my boss occaisionally when he is in Dublin for a quick meeting.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Try Ashgrove house in Kill Ave Dunlaoghaire. Don't know if they have anything available but they do serviced offices and have photocopying, secretarial services ,ect. Don't have a number for them though.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Really I don't need any secretarial services. I have my mobile, all I need is Internet and a desk. Basically a working environment as opposed to my home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Zascar wrote:
    Really I don't need any secretarial services. I have my mobile, all I need is Internet and a desk. Basically a working environment as opposed to my home.
    I'm pretty sure they would be optional;)
    Good luck with your search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Zascar wrote:

Hey there,

Myself and another fella are currently on the lookout for office space in South Dublin as well. If you want to team up with us, pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

If anyone else wants flexible desk space in the city centre, we may have found a place that is suitable and pretty central and I am sure it will work out cheaper than serviced offices.

pm me for more info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement