Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa swears 10 times in 30 seconds!!

Options
  • 07-06-2006 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

In the opening 30 seconds of this evening's "live" feed, Lisa said f**k/f**king 10 times before the sound was cut. The only time she stopped was to take a drag from one of her seemingly endless supply of cigarettes.

The woman not only has the foulest mouth but selfishly puffs away in front of everyone else, even in the bedroom!! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

She is vile. Why the hell was she chosen to go in there? To use bad lingo constantly?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ohh for **** sakes people, loosen up. it's only a word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Cremo wrote:
    ohh for **** sakes people, loosen up. it's only a word.

Yup it's only a word. and ..No I don't need to loosen up

We were only saying .....and isn't this the purpose of this site???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

She must be really bad if Irish people are commenting that she's swearing too much.

I'm a South African and I thank the Lord for the mute button. She's foul.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

judybaby wrote:
    Yup it's only a word. and ..No I don't need to loosen up

We were only saying .....and isn't this the purpose of this site???

Frankly I don't understand the fucking problem.

• Advertisement

sorry this just reminds me of a south park episode where they take the piss out of a tv show saying "****", i just don't see the big deal over someone cursing especially on tv and certainly not a great need for a thread about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Write in and complain.
    With any luck Big Brother will be taken off the air.

Write in and complain.
    With any luck Big Brother will be taken off the air.

Omg, I might just actually do that.

You are right, I'm offended by whatsherfaces use of language. A letter it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Thats the fucking spirit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ohh for **** sakes people, loosen up. it's only a word

It's not just the word. It's the fact that it's every second word out of her mouth, seemingly every waking hour. She doesn't seem to be able to construct a sentence with out it. It's just rather - for want of a better word - common.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Lea is just as bad, ill educated commoners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

The only problem I'd have with her cursing is cos it causes sound dips when watching it live. Other than that, couldn't give a toss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I reckon its really Lisa thats got Tourettes and not Pete.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Fair play to her, that is quite impressive, even considering the amount of time she has spent building up for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I have to say every tiem she opens her manc mouth I cringe, you just know its going to be **** this **** that **** the other. Don't get me wrong I can swear for Ireland but this girl has NO other vocabulary! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

magnumlady wrote:
    I reckon its really Lisa thats got Tourettes and not Pete.:rolleyes:

Its very rare posts actually make me laugh out loud!

No doubt when she gets out they will tell her how many times she said fuck or other variations of it.

maybe we should take bets on the number and hope they actually do give a figure? if they dont then it would be a waste of time ...fcuk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

6th wrote:
    Its very rare posts actually make me laugh out loud!

No doubt when she gets out they will tell her how many times she said fuck or other variations of it.

maybe we should take bets on the number and hope they actually do give a figure? if they dont then it would be a waste of time ...fcuk it.

At the moment I'd take a guess at 20,000+ of course we could add up the minutes shes been in thw house and multiply by 20 (roughly 20 swears a minute) we'd need to subtract 7 hours a night for sleeping............

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

TheGooner wrote:
    ....we'd need to subtract 7 hours a night for sleeping............

She talks in her sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Everybody ****ing swears, who do these ****ing ***** who ****ing bitch and piss and moan about ****ing cursing think the **** they ****ing are any ****ing way.

**** sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Lol! she is awful unlady like... sorry but im sure she a lovely girl... but too overly man-ly in my opinion..

Everybody ****ing swears, who do these ****ing ***** who ****ing bitch and piss and moan about ****ing cursing think the **** they ****ing are any ****ing way.

**** sake.

Frankly all those asterixes are far more offensive to my eyes than the word fuck.

Advertisement