Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky sports- temp problem

• 08-06-2006 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

what the ****s up with sky sports-Just at the start of the mystereo and rvd match it cut off and it hasnt been back since- TYPICAL they wouldnt do it during ****ing cricket i bet!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

load of c**k alright

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

****ing showing Sky Sports classics now. If they do get back to it, they should start it over again on delayed coverage since we didn't get too far into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

sons of bitches. i stayed up for this. i'm very drunk now and i want my rasslin'

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Repeat tomorrow at 11. Not the same as watching it live though.

screw this crap.
    did anyone ring them?
    0818719819?
    i'm out of credit.

they have no problem showing the ads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

aghhhh now its teleshoping **** this im off to bed

what channel are you watching?
    i'm loloking at cricket.

yes yes im looking that at bullsh*t while shouting loudly at the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

shuch ****e ,,,,,, no sign of returning 2 it,,, hav 2 waits another day 2 see it fuks sake!!!!!!!!!

right. that's faslse advertising.

sky are not getting any omney off me this month.,

• Advertisement

my god. it's bacvk/

we want cricket!
    we want cricket!
    we want cricket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

its back on now

yeah. but for how long???

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

pepper wrote:
    what the ****s up with sky sports-Just at the start of the mystereo and rvd match it cut off and it hasnt been back since- TYPICAL they wouldnt do it during ****ing cricket i bet!!!

Actually it was probably a problem on the other side and not Sky. Also you making the comment they wouldnt do this during cricket seems to suggest that you think they done in on purpose?

Very annoying alright but other than that it was a great show imo, none of the matches were great but overall a brilliant show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

always quick to blame

as Galway_mad_bhoy says it was probably a problem in the states. have seen it happen on live RAW a few times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nah f*ck that. This was pure bullsh*t and has happened a few times.

I hope the arsehole moron responsible for the fault had his sorry arse fired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

have to say it's not exclusive to wwe and state side broadcasts this kind of crap service regularly happened on prem plus also, it's defo a sky problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I hope the arsehole moron responsible for the fault had his sorry arse fired.

i hope you never make a mistake at work! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

TOPDAWG wrote:
    i hope you never make a mistake at work! :rolleyes:

Rey Mysterio vs RVD was a dream match of mine for years. I'm sure the same was true for a lot of fans.

I believe there should be consequences for the fool that's responsible for fans like me missing that match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

hmm

just watched the repeat, wtf was up with interrupting paul heymans interview with an ecw one night stand ad, it was just after he said "resurgence of ecw", cut to the add came back then it was a match

What i miss what i miss

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

On the live show, he just introduced the video before it played. You missed about 10 seconds at most

Advertisement