Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 5 slowdown on 360 live

Options
  • 08-06-2006 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

I hooked up my live account for the first time last night on the xbox360. The first game i played live was pro evo. The game was unplayable however due to major lagging. the players would literally be in one spot one second and then they would be in a completely different place a second later as if they just dissapeared and reappeared in a different location. the player i was playing against thought that i was so ****e that he quit at half time..:)

I figured that maybe my connection speed was the problem so i loaded up fight night and played that online and had no technical difficulty with this, it played perfectly. has anyone else have similar problems with pro evo live?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

Ive never seen a football game run even remotley smooth online.

Ive seen 32 man games of fast pace shooting, reloading driving vehicles, long range sniping...without a bother.

but 22 guys kicking a ball around a small onscreen area... never. I dont get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Ya its kinda strange considering the graphical capabilities of the xbox360 and other games which look much better than it. i've had no problems with pgr3 or fight night. it makes the whole live thing a waste of time if you can't compete at the same standard as you you would against a mate sitting beside you. hopefully pro evo coming out in october will be different..

Advertisement