Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope Stand

Options
  • 08-06-2006 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anybody got any input on which one to get?

I currently have a Kowa Tsn 821 which I use for full-bore and 22 prone and i wanted to get something a bit lighter and less bulky than the Freeland bipod scope stand that i have at the moment.

All help greatly appreciated.

Bernard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Have a look at the one Gehmann make on www.gehmann.com I can supply it, I use it myself and its great. I can also get the stands on http://ahg.anschuetz-sport.com/english.php?topicID=43&articleID=322 but I've never used them myself. The Opticron stand is very good as well but I have no supply of these. PM me if you need any info.

Don't get the prone tripod - I have used one a few times and it is rubbish.

The slightest graze knocks it off, and it is unstable and does not fit well on the mat.

Personally, I prefer the older, larger bulkier ones as they are more adjustable and stable

Advertisement