Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grattan park

Options
  • 08-06-2006 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

just wondering what kind of area this is, friend is thinking of buying there and want to get some info......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Imaginephoto

Have lived in Grattan Park Lower for going-on seven years... no problems...great neighbours...walking distance to The Orchard pub, the best kept secret in Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Lived in Rivendell for years. Moved to a different part of Greystones since but miss being able to walk my dogs around the green. Miss the friendliness of the neighbours too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sea girl

Moved into Kindelstown park (which backs onto grattan park) last year. Am really happy with the location and have had no problems at all. People are really friendly and have made friends with quite a few of the neighbours. Its also pretty handy for the 84X bus in the mornings - usually only takes 50mins to get me to St. Stephens Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭v-deniso

I moved into K.P. this year and have to say the place is really nice.
    I like the fact that we look on to the green and can see the sea but all in all in all its the people that make the whole area so good...This w'end is the bbq and sports day for all the neighbours so hopefully we will get nice weather as there are not too many places that have this sort of sence of community.
    You should be on to a winner with Grattan Park

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭weebelly

Have to agree with all the above. Moved into K.P. not very long ago and don't know why I didn't think of moving there before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement