Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda MX-5

Options
  • 08-06-2006 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I Have a 1990 Mazda MX-5 good condition just NCT'd last week, 4 new shocks & new Tyres & in Good condition, Silver with a black roof. Half thinking about getting rid of it not too pushed but it can be expensive enough keeping 2 cars on the go. What do ye think its worth???

Edit: 76,000 miles, NCT 12/07, Eunos Model, Elec Windows, Power Steering, 15" alloys, Toad alarm system etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

mick4_2000 wrote:
    NCT'd last week,
    NCT 12/07, Eunos Model,

Should that be 08/08 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mick4_2000

No i registered the car bout 3-4 months ago and thats the cert thay gave me last week:( , dont know how it works. NCT another car last year and got 2 & half years test?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

4500 yoyos sounds ok.

The car is good for 150k

Advertisement