Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Repair?

Options
  • 08-06-2006 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Have had a look in the stickied thread but was wondering if someone could recommend anyone in dublin that does ALLOY REPAIR and how much I would need to spend to get some chips and minor kerbing done?

thanks
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Collins engineering in bray,dont have a number of them to hand.Some bodyshops will also take it on if the damage is fairly minimal curbing,i think carcraft may do this aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

cheers will see what i can find on those :) any more confirmed locations welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Phoenix Tyres next to Croke Park...used them before for a big dent...€50

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

thanks lex.. will give them a shout once robbie's gone ;)

Advertisement