Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Uk Licence

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

:D:D:D
    All very amusing - after the OP's 'Imperial Entanglements' a few months back he went all coy, posting sensible replies and generally being very right-on (for this forum), but all said and done he's still apparantly attempting to be a wide-boy (blag licences, import scams?). Following the aloof-ness of his 'importing from UK' request, I too am quite simply aghast at the lack of cop-on :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

esel wrote:
    Ah, the thick plottens!

LOL, wasn't aware of that story about importing a Mini

Drdre, you have great trust in internet security don't you? Your mobile number isn't 086-30xxx77 by any chance?

a.jpg

What's that ^^^ though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

unkel wrote:
    LOL, wasn't aware of that story about importing a Mini

Drdre, you have great trust in internet security don't you? Your mobile number isn't 086-30xxx77 by any chance?

a.jpg

What's that ^^^ though?

Nah thats not my number now.but used to be.i donot have trust in online security.i never said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

Just need to dial: (01)28***64 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

maidhc wrote:
    Just need to dial: (01)28***64 :)

That's the home number in D18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I'd imagine there's not too many people with the same name as dre so a quick call to 11850 would do.

Anyway why does everyone want his number....is there a reward out for him ?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I think the revenue still pay their informants. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I'd imagine there's not too many people with the same name as dre so a quick call to 11850 would do.

Anyway why does everyone want his number....is there a reward out for him ?:p

i donot know. they are just sad cases.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

unkel wrote:
    a.jpg

What's that ^^^ though?
    It's a crystal oscillator, commonly connected to a microprocessor on a circuit board to supply a regular clock cycle for the processor to run, the heartbeat of a computer if you will. :)

I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'l close this thread!

Mike.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement