Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does an imro license cost approximately

Options
  • 08-06-2006 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Say for a premesis with a capacity of 10~15 customers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

its based on the size of the place, about 200 euro for a 1000 sq ft place AFAIR. i'd wait for them to come calling though and then take 90 days on the invoice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 allnamesgone

Hi,
    About 200 euro- Depends on type of business I used to work for IMRO a number of years ago and had great fun re areas, type of business, morality of paying for music, etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Nuttzz wrote:
    i'd wait for them to come calling though and then take 90 days on the invoice

seconded

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

There's a campaign in the UK to stop premises playing music, and I can see why.

Why do publicans/shop owners feel obliged to assault their customers with music?

One of my favourite chain of pubs in the UK is Weatherspoons who have a corporate policy of no music in their pubs.

Advertisement