Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Four Nuns

Options
  • 08-06-2006 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Four nuns, recently deceased, gathered before the pearly gates. St. Peter approached the first nun and said "Well sister, have you kept your vow of celibacy?"

The first nun replied, "I must confess, St. Peter. I am sorry, but I have looked lustfully upon a penis."

"Your confession is accepted." St. Peter replied. "Wash your sinful eyes in the basin of holy water before the gates and then pass into your eternal reward." Turning to the second nun he continued, "And you, sister. Have you kept you vow of celibacy?"

The second nun lowered her head and said, "I too must confess. I have lustfully handled a penis with my right hand."

St. Peter nodded and said, "Your confession is accepted. Wash your right hand in the basin of holy water before the gates and pass into your eternal reward." He then turned to the third nun and again asked, "And you, sister. Have you kept your vow of celibacy?"

The third nun slumped and said "I must conf....." And just at that moment the fourth nun jumped between St. Peter and the third nun and exclaimed, "No! You must ask me next!"

St. Peter frowned slightly and asked, "Why is that, sister?"

The fourth nun placed her hands defiantly on her hips and said, "Because I am NOT going to gargle with that holy water after she soaks her ass in it!"

Comments

Advertisement