Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another signature problem

Options
  • 08-06-2006 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭

For some reason or other I can't seem to get anything to appear as a signature.
    I used to have a signature ages ago, but I deleted it, and I'm now wondering if I managed to do something permanent?
    Or am I merely missing something stupidly obvious?

There's currently just one word of plain text in it ("test"), which I don't think violates any sig rules.

Anyone got any ideas on what's wrong, or can someone with The Power tell me if something more fundamental is going on?

Ps- just noticed, the signature appears when I preview a post, but not when I submit it to a forum. Eh?

Pps- it appears here too? That's bizarre, as it's still not appearing on other forums (fora?). Here's a short page with other posts containing signatures, and mine is still signatureless (#5)-
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054940869

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Yeah! All seems to be working now :)

Thanks to Admin Person, Ghosts in the Machine, Omnipotent Deities, or whoever it was that got it working. :D

Advertisement