Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper 2 (O)

Options
  • 08-06-2006 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

What are you hoping comes up?

I want:

Pros
    Part A: An Bhean Og/ La Bui Bealtaine
    Part B: Fiche Blian Ag Fas

Filiocht
    Part A: Nil Aon Ni
    Part B: Gealt/Jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Couldn't really care...not goin to do much work for it. Might look over one or two things but not much. I'll be outta there within an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

O btw, how much % is the paper 2? Ive been hearing different things, from 15% to 25%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

im doing pros roghnach so learning all my stuff from last year! pure handy cause i know exactly what to learn!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

question one will be cearrbhach i hope and the clair sa speir. poems will be nil aon ni, foaisemah and gealt. Paper 2 is only worth 18.66666666666 %. how pointless

now now Mark, it's clearly not pointless if you're looking for an A!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Hey can anyone tell me the minimum you need to learn for poetry and prose for Ord level? So wrecked after the last two days, I wanna spend as little time on it as possible...

Cearrbach Mac Caba
    Jack
    Faoisimh Geohadsa
    Clare sa Speir.

If I do those 4 is that enough? Is there a way of knowing, like in English, do 5 and you'll be grand?

I know its only 18% but I haven't looked at these yet , like EVER. soo

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LucyConroy

can someone please help. I sat my leaving cert in 2003, i did ordinary level irish. i am repeating this year and am doing higher level Irish. can i still do the pros ainmhithe and the filiocht ainmhithe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Jurassic_chili

if ye want to know what was on in previous years go to this site and follow the instructionshttp://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep&ty=m

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

All im looking for in this is a pass. I dropped down from honours last year so iv done no study all year for irish and still manage to get B's nd sometimes A's

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

LucyConroy wrote:
    can someone please help. I sat my leaving cert in 2003, i did ordinary level irish. i am repeating this year and am doing higher level Irish. can i still do the pros ainmhithe and the filiocht ainmhithe??

what do u mean? yeah u have to do both in HL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement