Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish (h) Paper 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

<_<; Bleh. I did.. ionno.. I either did bad or average or good no real idea..
    I someone how climbed through stair na gealige.. :) Remembered cathal searcaigh because he's from donegal.. and .. he's gay. I figured that out myself.. the book said "he wants his friend to move to the countryside" and the teacher was saying his lover.. I figured the book as ashamed.. Anyhoo.. Triail went okay I hope. Just listed out characters and their hypocrical natures.. I WAS going to do technicochti drama.. just in case. Bull****ted my way through an chead drama, I figured it was piss easy whilst studying and didnt think it would come up, but I hope I did alright, I just said the theme was the bad life the poet lead the first 4 lines were preparation explaining to the reader, then he displays how the play.. well anyway, I could've done worse. :) I Wish I had studied more though, could've gotten a lot higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

:| wrote:
    It is also a metaphor for life....
    Yeah but she was telling us that it was only a metaphor and that the house hadn't actually collapsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Faerie wrote:
    Ha! I didn't do on tOilean because I think an Chead drama is easier, but we had a right laugh looking for all her not-so-subtle double meanings in an tOilean! Seriously some of them are just creepy...

iTOTALLY agree..i mean WTF!!!pervy of what!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

hehe... moisten her glens or something..

*giggles like a fool*

see Sean Mac its different for you, youre frickin fluent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Hey forgot to ask ye!

Yanno the secound question on An Chead Drama where they quoted a piece?
    What did ye all say it meant?
    I said it represented all the sadness and problems and loneliness that everyone goes through in their life and blah blah blah...
    I didn't have a clue really! Was I anywhere near right??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

it was basically (i think...)

his saying that if the next life was as lonely as the life he has just gone through, he'll go crazy..

this shows that he wasnt very happy with the life he has just lead, and it was difficult and lonely for him..

or something like that :)

i think thats the generally right idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Ah yeah you're right! feck it anyway haha :D

I knew everything about that bloody poem but hadn't looked at it for weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Yes! Thats what I said too.. I thought I fecked that up.. But sure twas only worth 6 marks anyway Deise Dolly. Overall, I found the paper to be very fair. Whats the difference between na Laoithe Fiannaíochta and Fiannaíocht?? I did the canúintí and Gluaiseanna and Fiannaiochta for stair.. Couldn't belive some of the poetry questions.. They were so general like, about themes and stuff. I fecked up Bimse Buan really bad though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I loved the paper, it was very easy. We showed our bteacher it after and she said it was one of the easiest papers she has seen.

Bring on my A1..

Advertisement